Thursday, May 3, 2007

Browser Tools

I tried to download Firefox at home on the weekend and between kids and cleaning I just wasn't having much luck. Oh also getting lost in the web for a few hours on Facebook didn't help. So on Monday morning I installed it at work. I think like anything it is something that I will get used to, the more I use it. My add-on was the weather one and Stumbleupon. Stumbleupon is something that could be fun because it does just that. I like the bizarre and the humour pages. I then installed the MORRIS bookmarklets and picked Journal Title and Title just because I am of Periodicals. I right away looked up a title from a stumbleupon humour section and MORRIS found it for me. That was nice and we have the book! Journal title I probably won't use so I am going to put in Author too.

1 comment:

Alex said...

nice, you're done! congrats, :) best of luck on the laptop draw!